Monday, May 26, 2014

Habits

Habits are formed by doing something over and over again or not doing something over and over again. I have worked very hard for the past few months getting my Newest son Max on a schedule, I have watched his cues and taught him cues so that I know when he is hungry, tired, poopy, or just wants to be held. With summer approaching things have become very hectic around our house. Baseball is in full swing, we have begun our summer line up of events, usually beginning with mother's day and this year was no different, Mother's day was spent in the mountains this year so that meant we were in the van a lot touring around and enjoying the sights and scenery, then we had a wonderful long weekend at the lake, last weekend was spent at a ball tournament for Zachary and his team, next weekend we will be at our Pitmaster competition, the weekend after we will be back at the lake, and all the while the kids have 25 school days left in the year and I know it will just fly by!! Anyway the past few weeks have been a little rough on Max he is still sleeping good and in good spirits but I am not sure how next weekend will go lets hope he still wants to spend lots of time being held. I think we will have to bring the kiddo some toys and such not being home for a few days is always more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment