Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to school

      We are almost done with our summer vacation, the kids will be going back to school soon and I am not looking forward to that day. This week the boys Zachary and Brodie have been enrolled in a soccer/swimming camp and it just made me realize how soon they will be gone to school all day. This is Brodie's first year of full day school he is going into grade 1 and Zachary is going into grade 5 where has the time gone.  Lucas and Max are sure going to miss them.

I will be shopping for all the school supplies later today when the kids get home, I can't get over the list of supplies they require even little Brodie's list is huge. Thank goodness for back to school sales. I have so much to do before they go back. We have spent most of our summer at the lake so I feel like our house and yard have been seriously neglected.  I have spent all morning cleaning and doing laundry since only the bare minimum has been being done!

Maxwell has started crawling and pulling himself up on the furniture it is so exciting to see him grow and change every day, yet at the same time he is growing up so fast. I have had to ween him off of the breast cause he was biting all the time so he is now on the bottle full time, it is a little sad but at the same time it is a happy day, I am enjoying having my body back, I am free to go out on my own again with out feeling like I am leaving them helpless. it only took me 2 weeks to get him fully off but it was the longest two weeks I would say every time I nursed him he was biting. He also has 3 teeth now. The two bottom ones and his top front tooth on his left side.

It is almost my birthday, this year I will be turning 31 and I have no idea where the time went, I think I feel 31 but I don't really know what 31 feels like, Last year was my 30th and I was not really able to go out and party it up cause I was pregnant with Max so we are going out and partying it up really good this year. Mary Lee my Mother-in-Law has planned to watch the kids over night and I am so excited to have someone I trust so much watch them it has been so long since we had a night away from the kids.

I have been doing some scrapbooking this summer, thank god cause it had been way too long, I just love doing it but I never make time for the things I love any more, I need to make more time for myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment