Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lose the weight

Good Morning, so in past few weeks I have stopped nursing little max (He now has 4 almost 5 teeth) due to his biting. I had just been going along as I had eating what ever and not really gaining but since he is no longer taking my fun calories I have started gaining. This past weekend we had some family photo's taken and I really noticed that I had been gaining so I am back on the healthy living and way more exercise. I have already lost 6 pounds and I am hoping to lose 30 all together That will take me from 180.2 to 150. It has been a long time since I was that low but I deserve to be that low. I am hoping by christmas I can get down to my goal weight. I know halloween and thanksgiving will be really hard this year but it is all going to be worth it when I am 3 full sizes smaller! I can't wait! Tj is joining me on the journey so I am excited to see how he is going to do as well. He seems committed to the process as well we went for a 90 minute walk yesterday and it was awesome to get the blood flowing and enjoy the warm weather. It got rather chilly hear for a couple of weeks and has now warmed up a lot. I will post more in a few days on my progress!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment