Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Help!!!

Help and no I am not talking about the Beatles!

I wish I could get my family to help me out even a little, it seems like they all think I am their MAID and just for the record I'm not! I am not too sure how to get everyone to pick up after them selves. Here is a list of things I would like to see all of them help out with....

Zachary - Clean his room at the end of every day
  - do his own laundry and put it away
  - help out with dishes
  - clean the litter box
  - do his homework without being asked
  - take a shower at least every second day
  - Make lunch for the next day
  - Put items away in the pantry
  - help with max

Brodie -  set and clear the table
 - clean bedroom every night
 - do homework and reading with out being asked
 - make lunch for the next day
 - help with dishes
- help to put pantry items away
- help with max

Lucas - help to clean bedroom at the end of every day
  - help with dishes
  - help to put everything back in the pantry
  - help with max

TJ - help clean up after dinner
  - be responsible for his own clothes (Put them away after I wash, dry and fold them so they don't end up back on the floor)
  - pick up after himself
  - cook once a week
  - and many more things that I can't think of right now....

I am just getting so frustrated and I could really use a day off from real life, having 4 wait 5 messy boys is just too much to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment