Friday, February 28, 2014

Introduction to me!

My name is Lindsay and I am 30 years old I have been married to my wonderful husband TJ for 7 years. We have 4 amazing Children,  Zachary is 10, Brodie is 5, Lucas is 3.5 and Maxwell is only 6 weeks old. We have been blessed with a large family and I love each moment I spend with my boys. My family runs a business and for the past 15 years I have been working for them on and off (due to my children). I enjoy scrapbooking, and crafting of most kinds, painting, swimming, spending time at our Lake lot, home decorating and gardening. I seem to have less and less time to do the things I love but its all worth it to have more time with my boys. Since I am off for the next 10 months for maternity leave I am hoping to be able to spend more time on me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment