Friday, February 28, 2014

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Some days I feel like we are the Croods family, a little over the top and dishevelled. We, TJ (my husband) and I took our 4 kids out today, we needed to pick up some baseball supplies for our oldest son Zach, he starts Baseball training camp tonight and of course we waited till the last minute to find him what he needed and since it is no where near baseball season where we live it was really hard. Needless to say we managed to find what we needed but it was not easy going to 10 stores, we ended up dividing up and I stayed in the van with our 3 younger ones and while TJ and Zach went into the final 3 stores.  We ended our shopping trip with a special treat, The dollar store we even grabbed a few things for up coming St. Patrick's day, being Irish it always makes me feel special that so many people celebrate being Irish even if they may not be Irish.

No comments:

Post a Comment