Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Creativity Lost but not forgotten :(

Over the past few years being back at work, having 3 kids and no where near enough hours in a day I had lost my drive to craft, but now that I am home again and being able to find a few spare minutes I am just Jonesing to get my hands on some paper, buttons, ribbon and ... My Cricut! I have so many good Ideas and no where to set up my stuff (Of which I have lots of) no really LOTS!!!) As soon as our home project is completed I am going to be setting up my craft table again and getting busy. I have a bunch of great Ideas for Max's baby book. I also did not make a full year scrapbook last year so I need to do some catching up.

SO ... here is a motivational push to get crafting. Call me if you want to get crafting and maybe we can do it together!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment