Monday, March 3, 2014

All in a days work!

We have been planning on getting our house ready to sell for about a year and the week before Max was born we started a new project. We built a wall for Zach's room and created a pantry to give us more storage due to the fact that our kitchen is on the small side, this was very necessary. We have been living in a mild amount of chaos for 7 weeks and it is beginning to drive me crazy. I am hoping it should be all done in about a week if possible! We are finally at the paint stage, I have picked new colours for the house and I love them already we only have one coat on a few walls so far and I can't wait to see the final reveal! Zachary is loving his new room but I am hating the mess that goes along with construction. He has had a very unorganized and messy room for the past 7 weeks and he is in for a big surprise cause as soon as the reno is complete he is going to have to do a big clean! The little boys room has gained a closet as well so the entire 3rd floor is in chaos and I can hardly walk past it without cringing.  Once the 3rd floor is completely finished I am going to be painting the rest of the house as well.I will post pictures once everything is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment