Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lucky Me!

Somedays I feel like I am the luckiest mom around, I have a wonderful 10 year old that is almost always willing to help, a 5 year old that is just so sweet and friendly to everyone, he is very polite and  helpful too! A 3.5 year old that when he wants too he can be the sweetest most loving little boy and my almost 2 month old that is sleeping threw the night already! Max has a great schedule (He set) and is nursing wonderfully, I know that they do say that the more babies you have the easier they are, you know what to expect and learn all the cues early. Baby Max is also smiling and cooing so happily and it just makes my day!

I also have the most amazing husband, he is supportive and caring,  I have more fun with him just sitting at home than I could with anyone else. We will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary here in a few weeks and I am just not too sure what to do for him?

I have a wonderful family, my mom is just amazing and my step dad (Cal) is more than I could ever ask for. He is just great for the whole family. My dad and step mom (Kim) are great with our children and so much fun. It was so nice growing up, having 4 people that loved me. I also have a Brother, Tyler. He is the best brother a girl could ask for, we work together and hangout often, he is a super uncle for my boys and loves to spend time with them. He has a Great girlfriend Trish and she is just amazing, we have become fast friends and I couldn't have picked a better person for him myself! I also have 2 step sisters and a step brother, Casey, Heather and Andrew. Casey is from Cal and Heather and Andrew are from Kim. I love being part of a big family. Casey is married to Paul and have 2 children, Aurora and Ryder. Aurora is the only grand daughter/Niece so she is very special to us all.  We also have TJ's family, Mary Lee is his mom and Rick is his dad. Mary Lee is the best mother-in-law a girl can ask for she is easy going and so supportive. Rick is going threw some hard times right now and is just needing to work on himself. TJ has one sister Krista and a Brother in law Arturo who have 3 children. Jaleena, Saraya and Ariono.  They are super sweet and the kids love spending time together.

People keep asking us if we will have any more children and I am not opposed to it, I would love to have a little girl but so far we have not been graced with one. I am trying to be optimistic and keep hoping that we will one day. After I had Lucas I was very depressed that he was not a girl I was so hopeful and when he was born a boy it was really hard on me. This time was a little different I am not sure why but I don't feel bad that Max is a boy. Max is so easy going and really all in all just an easy baby so maybe that helps. Not too sure.

Gotta Run
Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment